For a LIMITED TIME- Coach Jorge Will Give Your Special Needs Child A FREE PRIVATE LESSON! Just Enter Your Name, Email, and Phone Number On the Right to Reserve a Spot!
Martial Arts For Special Needs Kids is 100% Safe, Fun, and Can Transform Your Child's Life!... Watch The Short Video Below For More Information.
Change YOUR CHILD"S LIFE Below!
Enter your name and email address to receive video that will POSITIVELY change your child's life forever.
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Who is Coach Jorge?
- I have trained Mixed Martial Arts over 6 years and have a Purple Belt in the Freestyle Fighting System under Marcos and David Avellan, learning the finest techniques in Boxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Kickboxing, and Wrestling.
- I am Head Instructor at the Freestyle Fighting Academy, the oldest and largest MMA academy in South Florida
- I am currently the Head Instructor of the Youth Enrichment program, teaching kids from 3-17, at our gym in Weston, Florida, formerly in Davie, Florida
- I have worked exclusively with children affected by Down Syndrome, Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Deafness, A.D.H.D. and Developmental Delay
- I am continuously innovating my style and developing new techniques, training, and methods to make my students even more successful
- I am a member of one of the most exclusive Martial Arts Mastermind groups in the COUNTRY! This group is comprised of some of the most influential Martial Arts Instructors from around the United States, who meet several times throughout the year to discuss and evolve Martial Arts for children.
- Teaching children with Special Needs is my passion
- I currently live with my room mate, Attila the Hun-burger, my French Bulldog
Our son Sebastian , has Cerebral Palsy and does lessons with Coach Jorge. Coach Jorge motivates him to work hard and try things he’s never tried all while having fun. Sebastian’s level of discipline has improved and his will to try something new grows with every class. This training is a creative and fun way to strengthen his core and work on flexibility and balance. Thank you Jorge from the bottom of my heart for your enthusiasm, drive, pure heart, and desire to bring the best out of kids with special needs.Carlos & Yvette Estrada